Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thirty Days of Happiness: Day 24



Happiness is perusing old picture albums and reflecting on fun times shared with special people. This picture was taken a few years ago in Colorado Springs at the family reunion of my then fiance. Although I typically accompanied him to 2 medical conventions a year in Colorado (I think he really wanted to ski!), I remember the clouds as being breathtakingly beautiful this particular time. Thank you, Matt, for all the wonderful times and for the heart-touching and humble manner in which you have come back into my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a lover of clouds. Gorgeous picture!

Rambling On said...

I love anything in the heavens... stars, moon, sun, clouds, sky.... I think I should have studied astronomy.

The pic is fab!