Friday, July 11, 2008

Another 'lubby-dubby' rock


A few years ago I accidentally discovered a unique, heart shaped rock and I've been on the look out for them since. While in Montana recently I found about half a dozen of them, scattered here and there throughout that glorious mountainland, in a variety of colors and sizes. I left them with my friend, who promised he would keep them safely for me (one can only hope!). This morning I ventured to the local conservatory and gardens and while strolling through the herb garden I spotted this lovely white specimen. I like to think of my new findings as 'God winks'. I sure hope I find lots more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! I saw a heart shaped tomato the other day. :-)

Rambling On said...

I love it! It's love note from God.