Thursday, July 17, 2008

The ABC's of Me

A is for ART. I love art--the ultimate expression of ones inner being.
B is for Babies. I've delivered more babies single handedly than I care to remember.
C is for Culinary, or here in the south, cookin'. One of my favorite things to do.
D is for Andi, the cutest little dog in the world.
E as in e-harmony. Note the lack of bold letters here. Been there, done that, don't need it.
F is for Faith. I have incredibly strong faith in God and know He will give me most anything I ask for, even it's the winning ticket for the hot tub at Shoe Carnival!
G is for GOD. God is always there, always ready, always on time.
H is for Hurricane. I stayed right here in my cozy cottage during Rita and will do it again if, God forbids, the event occurs.
I is for Israel. The grandest travel tour I've ever taken.
J is for John. A former boyfriend (and still great friend!) who is probably the best acoustic musician ever born.
K is for Special K with red berries. The greatest cereal on the shelf.
L is for Love. Without love life is but a dull, relentless episode.
M is for mountains, or Montana. Love 'em both immensely!
N for Needs. God supplies all my needs AND my wants!
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not WANT.
O is for Oscar de La Renta. A staple on my perfume tray that I dearly love.
P is for Pilot. I love my Honda Pilot and after 20+ years of owning an SUV, I can't imagine driving anything else.
Q is for Quilts. I love handmade quilts and have many which were stitched by my maternal grandmother.
R is for Red..an awesome color found sprinkled generously throughout the cottage.
S is for school! I love it, love it, love it! Although I have 2 degrees, I continue to take any class that piques my interest.
T is for Trust. Hard to earn, yet can be lost in a split second.
U is for Unless. "Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain." Psalms 127:1
V is for Victory. I'm grateful to know I can life a victorious life through Jesus.
W is for Woman. Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman.
X is for Xanax? Just kiddin'! I'm much too exuberant for that, but I'm glad it's available if the need ever strikes.
Y is for Yellowstone, the grandest sight I've ever seen here in the good ol' U.S. of A!
Z is for Zoo. Time for a day trip to the Houston's Hermann Zoo! Fun! Fun! Fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised............

Rhonda, I have some of
my original recipes if
you want them. Just
contact me at
intercessing@gmail.com
and let me know.

Rambling On said...

If you come for the day trip to Houston's Zoo.... I'd love to meet you there!