Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thirty Days of Happiness: Day 15

Rub-a-dub-a-dub. Three generations of babies in the tub, or sink. My, how I wish digital photography existed in former days! Nonetheless, lots of happiness abounds in perusing old pictures. And as most any mother can attest, lots of love and happiness is derived from a chubby, squiggly, sweet smelling baby straight from the bath. I'm not sure of my age here, but Justin and Savannah were both 10 months old.

Rhonda
Justin
Savannah
A baby is God's way of saying life should go on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! I don't think I have a still picture of Leslie in the sink, but one of my favorite videos is of Mother giving her a sink bath. She was five months old, and splashing everything in sight!!

Rambling On said...

I love babies in sinks. My Annapie has a winner shot. Gayle will probably remember it. I titled it "the loin cloth." :-)