Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Am More...



I'm more...Open than Closed.

I'm more...Up than Down.

I'm more...Work it out than Give it up.

I'm more...Staying up late on Friday night than sleeping in late on Saturday morning.

I'm more...Dr. Phil than Oprah

I'm more...Marble Slab than Maggie Moo's.

I'm more...Cheddar’s than Applebee’s.

I'm more...Smooth Jazz and Oldies than the new stuff.

I'm more...Tea than soda.

I'm more...Hot tub than Pool.

I'm more...Pedicure than Manicure.

I'm more...Seafood than Steak.

I'm more..."Where will we go eat?" than "Where will we go hike?"

I'm more...UT than Texas Tech.

I'm more...'au naturale' than 'made up'.

I'm more...Snow than Sand.

I'm more...Beth, Micki and Dee than Lindsey, Brittany and Paris.

I'm more...Makeup off than Makeup on.

I'm more...Thrifty than Impulsive.

I'm more...Foot massage than Back massage.

I'm more...Crochet than Knit.

I'm more...Giver than Taker.

I'm more...Selfless than selfish.

I'm more...Southern Living than Cosmopolitan.

I'm more...Granmommy than Saturday night with friends.

I'm more...Tender than tough.

I'm more...Brave than bitter.

I'm more...Courageous than Cowardly.

I'm more...Laughter than Tears.

I'm more...Fun than Boring.

I'm more...Loyal than Intrigued.

I'm more...Dog than cat.

I'm more...Mountains than desert.

I'm more...Trusting than Paranoid.

I'm more...Make you happy than Make me happy.

I'm more...Mom than I ever thought possible.

I'm more...Thankful than Thoughtless.

I'm more...Loved than lonely.

No comments: