Monday, June 09, 2008

HaPpY LiSt !

Inspired by my wonderful friend from waaaaay back in time, Dayle @ http://www.xanga.com/MsWrite2, I decided to create my own happy list.
Here goes:

* I have a wonderful job, with the flexibility to do what I want, when I want.

* I'm blessed with two wonderful, successful sons.

* ....and the cutest, sweetest grand daughter I could ever imagine.

* I'm favored with a glorious show of flowers and vegetables in my garden,
my favorite place this side of the mountains.

* I know and enjoy the blessing of real friends...there is quite a difference indeed!

* I know that God is never more than a whisper away... a tried and proven fact.

* ...and He will supply our needs according to His riches...which are more exceedingly abundant than we can begin to imagine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your list, and I say a big amen to last three. Your granddaughter is adorable. :-) I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Happy List. I think it was Gayle's daughter who actually got the Happy List introduced to Xangaland. We've enjoyed them ever since. Counting your blessings is a sure way to forget your problems.