Friday, November 16, 2007

Thankful today


Dear God,

Today, I am thankful for Your healing gifts. And for Your forgiveness, compassion, grace, mercy and love. All there for the taking. All there for the asking.

My cup runneth over: I am alive. I am whole. I am healthy. I am aware of the needs and the pain of those whom I love. I'm comforted in knowing that healing is as close as the mention of Your name. In Your world, cancer is just a name. I'm so thankful that I know a name much bigger than that, the name of Jesus. Our healer. The One who has already paid the price for us to walk in divine health. I claim that promise for myself, and for the one my heart cries for.

For this magnificent blessing, I am grateful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved my visit to your blog today and seeing your stunning photographs. Thanks for sharing with the world.