Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Answering some silly stuff...

Granmommy's babies...


1. Do you like blue cheese? Not a chance!
2. Have you ever smoked? Never! Can't stand the smell!
3. Do you own a gun? Nope.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Red...is that a flavor?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're great, if they're the good ones.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Dr. Pepper!
9. Can you do push-ups? I think so. I haven't done them lately.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Idon't wear much jewelry, but I have a great watch.
11. Favorite hobby? Painting...and knitting...and blogging...and delivering babies.
12. Do you have A.D.D? Sometimes I wonder.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes, ever since I hit the big 4-0!
14. Middle name? Lynn.
15. Name thoughts at this moment? Hmmm...I've got about 125 spring bulbs that need to be planted...
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Dr. Pepper, tea.
17. Current worry? Worry??? My God's bigger than that!
18. Current hate right now? not hatin' on nothin.
19. Favorite place to be? At home, usually.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? delivered the New Year baby @ 1201
21. Where would you like to go? Tuscany, France and Alaska, for starters.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Just me, probably.
23. Do you wear slippers? Yes. I hate having cold feet.
24 What color shirt are you wearing? A black sweatshirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, I'm an Egyptian cotton gal.
26. Can you whistle? A little.
27. Favorite Color? Red. And yellow. And all the earth tones.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't shower. I'm a bath tub girl.
29. If you changed careers what would you be? A lawyer.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Isabella
31. Favorite boy's name? Grayson
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nada.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The new edition of the employee safety handbook, but lots of things make me laugh.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda Pilot.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Does a broken heart count?
36. Do you love where you live? My home? Yes.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? I'm not much of a t.v. fan, so I'm ashamed to admit....4.

No comments: