Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm back...from a little piece of Heaven on Earth...

Mom's home!
I'm still mad 'cause she stayed so long... "Now she can cook my favorite dinner!"
Andi was one happy little girl when I returned from 18 days in Montana. Look at that shocked expression when I first walked in! She took off running in circles like she was in a marathon then, after pondering a minute, crawled under the bed and sulked before parking her cute little self in a dining room chair. Talk about a grand performance! I missed my baby girl like crazy, but the trip was absolutely wonderful---every minute of it--- and I would give anything if I could simply close my eyes and wake up there again. The breathtaking scenery was a constant reminder of the magnificent vastness of God, the only One who could speak such wonder into being.

1 comment:

Rambling On said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading through your posts, "old" friend. I especially enjoyed the "101" post. You are one amazing woman! We're both "autumn" babies. I was born October 14th, and fall is my favorite time of year, too.

Your Andi and Savannah are adorable.

I'm adding your blog to my list of "favorites."