Friday, August 17, 2007

Rippin and Runnin'

Running into folk at the bottom of the beautiful Carribean...
Savannah wins the grand prize in a contest on board...
Because we're critically short of L & D nurses, I've had to work 12 hour night shifts for the past three days even though I've been pretty sick with a yucky summer cold. Thankfully, I feel much better today. Shifting gears...I had planned to go through all my vacation pics and try to post the best of them, however, I'm staying closely tuned in to the weather channel and, just to be safe, I think I'll make a quick trip to Sams to stock up on a few supplies just in case the potential hurricane brings wind and rain that may affect the power. I hunkered down and stayed home through category IV Hurricane Rita, without power for about 16 days I might add, and I certainly don't care to ever experience such again. I pray that the Master of the elements speaks peace so that all nations and cities will be protected. In Jesus magnificent name.

No comments: