Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FOR JESUS CHRIST, LOVER OF MY SOUL.....

I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you always look forward to talking to me.
I love the way you do a million things surrounding me each day just to see if I notice you.
I love the way you always give me your 100% attention.
I love the way you're fascinated by me, always.
I love how you know me through and through and you're still fascinated by me.
I love the way you conduct the song of my days, who I meet and where I'm headed.
I love how you lavish me with your favor.
I love knowing everything's always going to be okay because of you.
Always.
I love how you've taught me patience, even when it looks like what you promised is slipping away.
I love how constant you are.
I love it when you want to come closer to me.
I love it when you kiss me with your presence.
I love knowing that you are not just with me but, in me.
I love how you wait... for me.
I love that, God.
How you patiently wait, God.
You wait through the times when I'm too tired to talk and too tired to pay attention to your voice.
You wait, even when its days and days on end.
You're always waiting...
Always waiting for the tiny moment when I'm completely focused on you.
Waiting for me to notice you, even if it's just for five minutes.
You love me...this I know...
And I love you.
Not because of what you've done but, just because you're you.............

No comments: