Wednesday, September 27, 2006

EXPLOSIVE FAITH

He keeps bringing me to look at the mustard seed. So I looked, and I saw some amazing things apart from it being tiny. Things like: mustard seeds come in three colors. Black, white/yellow and brown. Like us. People. I also learned that a chemical reaction is responsible for the hot taste of mustard. When ground and mixed with water, two substances, sinigrine and myrosine combine to produce this molecule called isothyocyanate of allyle which produces that explosion in your mouth. So this is what He was talking about. He is the water of life and all He needs to do is mix it with our faith, as small as a mustard seed, and He's got some mega explosives going on. Satan knows this: check out your average prayer meeting attendance.

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,"Move from here to there" and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

There's a mountain I think He wants me to move and that will be my focus in the coming weeks and months as I dedicate myself to this seemingly impossible mission.

Nothing will be impossible for me. Hmmm. What an awesome, mighty God He is.

No comments: