Sunday, February 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged....

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? in the mountains, preferably with water nearby
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? my flannel pajama bottoms from Victoria's Secret
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? his hands and touch
4.What's the last CD that you bought? sheesh, can't remember
5.Where's your favorite place to be? in the presence of God
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? in the gym!
7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? head to toe!
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind, no doubt
9.What time do you wake up in the morning ? 5 a.m.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? my red Kitchenaid Artisan mixer
11.What makes you really angry? unkind people
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? the piano
13. Favorite color? earthy tones--red, sage, golds, browns....and on and on and on....
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV! That's how I salvage my treasures!
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? YES, YES, YES!!!
16.Favorite children's book? Little Women, I guess. I loved them all.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Your least favorite household chore? unloading the dishwasher
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? the gift of healing
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? ain't ever gonna happen!
21.Can you juggle? Yes, I juggle my schedule and tasks on a 24 hour basis.
22. The 1 person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My mom. I miss her terribly.
23. What's your favorite day? Friday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? A wonderful, cozy quilt.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? I'm a country girl, need I say more?

No comments: